Pics and stories from Adam and David and Erez and's trip to Oz

Monday, February 06, 2006

One armed Abadiginal Pirates RRRR in GOTHAM

We saw a pirate today! More on that later!

Its later!

Yesterday while chilling at a coffee shop in an area of Melbourne called Balaclava a man asked me for a cigarette. This was no ordinary man. He looked like Jonny Depp in Pirates of The Carribean only much dirtier, he spoke like Cpt. Jack Sparrow as well, only slurier...gotta go eat dinner,

more to come!

Here is what is to come...

Any way so he asked me for a cigarette so I gave him one, this is mostly because someone told me a story of a guy getting murdered for not giving them a smoke. So I always give the poples the smokes.

Then he said, "RRR where you be from"

so Jen was like "Canada"

then he said "GRRR you be in luck besfs cause I am a trrruue Ambiginalala"

then I said "Do you mean aboriginal?"

and he said "RRRR yes aboriginal"

he only had one arm....

and thats the story


here are some pics


That is just messed up














the girls'ish

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellijah A C W Mann said...

oh he had a parrot but it took his arm and flew away...damn parrots

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats