Pics and stories from Adam and David and Erez and's trip to Oz

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

LONG TIME NO SPEAK

Sorry we haven't posted in a while, we have not had all that much access to internet and to be honest nothing seriously worth noting has happened in the last while.

David is at an interview right now for a marketing job, trade show canvassing and such. David sounded really excited for it, so hopefully he gets it. I have an interview tomorrow morning for an accounts payable, reconcilliation clerk type thing. That should be grand. I had to get some slacks for the interview cause all i have in Sydney is jeans. Hopefully i can return them tomorrow.

It has been really nice having a kitchen and cooking our own meals. I missed my cooking....mmmm' I am so great!

The new shared house is really nice. We are getting to know our roomates, and so far we really like them. One of the guys is a tall british guy named will, who incredibly reminds us of The Conor. I think I will call him, The Will.

Well time is money, so talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats