Pics and stories from Adam and David and Erez and's trip to Oz

Thursday, March 30, 2006

OMG you never post anymore

We have pretty much had it with Sydney and are looking forward to moving on, unfourtunately I am working so we are delayed a lil bit. (Do you really have to ask which one is writing this?)

The other night Dave and I enjoyed a glass of wine by the opera house, it was totally awesome. We also have been to this one club called side bar way too many times. Jenn seems to really like it there, I think it is because she is from PEI and is used to only having one option when it comes to going out.

Our housemates are a lot of fun although some of them have already moved out.
Danish people have the best accents, I can't understand a word that they say, but for some reason I still enjoy listening to them talk.

I have given in and taken a telemarketing job, which was brutal the past week, but today i had a long talk with one of the mangers about NLP (thanks dad) and starting monday I am going to be doing training with him instead of being on the phone all the time. (YAY).

It looks like we are going to be bussing it back to Melbourne for Passover, which will be nice, although I was kinda excited to make my own two person sedar.

Anyways there are a lot of hot girls in this internet cafe, so I am going to go and talk to them.


That is all for now, i will try to update every thursday so check again in a week. Also if you have not yet noticed my msn names always has the dates of the last posts in both this and my blog, so you can always check msn to see if we have written anything.

No time to edit so sorry for all the spelling mistakes and sentences that dont make sense.

Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats