Pics and stories from Adam and David and Erez and's trip to Oz

Monday, April 24, 2006

CONTIKI THIS BIATCH

ok so this my first time actually posting my own blog. its my first day so cut me some slack.

well here is the low down on what i've been up to lately. contiki is great! i'm having a fucking amazing time and loving everything. the people aren't the coolest but i've met some great ones and most are from the uk so i have to plan a trip there soon... dont worry mom not TOO soon. all of our days are packed from morning till slightly earlier the next morning and we are doing some crazy stuff. we went to a crock farm (i ate, held and spotlighted crocs... wicked fun), sailed for 2 days on one of the most famous racing yachts in oz, snorkled in the barrier reef, chilled on about a million gorgeous beaches, went whitewater rafting (best day so far) and have been keeping my canadian roots by drinking and partying almost every night. i wake up super early and stay out till the wee hours of the morning... so basically i'm getting the same 2-4 hours of sleep as i did at home, but i realized that there actually is a 6 o'clock in the morning... its not just a myth... who knew. bottom line is i'm loving it here. i miss home and miss you all tons! i cant wait to be home and share our pictures and stories and see everyone, but i'll be loving every last minute here in oz.

i'm in cairns now and most of my trip finishes tomorrow so tonight we are all going out and it is almost gauranteed to be a rediculous party and another night of violently abusing my liver. i finish on friday and cant wait to see erez here in under a week,!!! (yeah me too) oh, and incase you didnt see adam's blog entry yet he is here beside me writing away. yup adam ended up on the scene of wolf creek and was inches away from being chopped up and served to a pack of wild dingos... Sure was so now he is in cairns and he will be out fer the party tonight and get to meet everyone from my trip (which is fun) Sure is. i'm sure he'll say or do something to embarrass the hell out of me Sure will, but thats adam for ya. terriffic. terriffic.
thats pretty much it for me.

peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats