Pics and stories from Adam and David and Erez and's trip to Oz

Thursday, March 30, 2006

FOLLOW YOUR NOSE...to oz

EREZ IS COMING....NO REALLY EREZ IS COMING!

YAY!

that is all

as if it wasnt amazing enough to have the two of us gracing australia with our presence... we have recruited another thornhiller to join us in our money-burning adventures! after way too much convincing we finally got erez to realize that instead of staying in canada and doing the "financially responsible" thing he should join ranks with us and have an experience of a lifetime. i mean really i couldnt have asked for a better situation... me and my 2 best friends in the world partying it up aussie styles (so far we've learned that means lots of drinking) Awww that's so sweet... David you're a girl! well anway... welcome to financial hell erez... welcome.

as of now the plan is this: i have booked myself... yes just myself... on a contiki trip that travels up the coast from sydney to cairns leaving on april 13th and getting to cairns on the 29th. (Gill was supposed to come with but because of my lack of planning she decided to go to israel instead... not a bad choice but it would have been kick ass to have her here too) when i'm done adam will wait for erez here in sydney / melbourne and then come up to meet me in cairns. YAY Great Berrier Reef! and we'll find all new ways to spend money, get drunk, and have the time of our lives... well thats about as far as the plan goes. ya i know we love planning... its more fun this way. leave us alone! at some point we want to do some fruit picking and learn to surf (assuming the idea of sharks doesnt scare the sh!t out of me first). I punched David, now he has a bruise. oh and incase you didnt know already adam is constantly setting new highs in the art of utter randomness... Do you even know who I am....Get in line (ahhh i miss Mark) ...thats adam for ya.

miss you all...

US

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats